APPLY FOR REGISTRATION
You will receive a confirmation email once your registration is approved.
- Multiagency Coordination Systems (MACS) and where EOCs fit into MACS per NIMS
- Factors to consider when staffing the EOC and ways to organize staff
- NIMS requirements for interoperable and redundant communications
- EOC information needs and equipment to support those needs
- Analyze current EOC functions and alternate EOCs
- Processes to activate and deactivate the EOC
- ICS/EOC interface
- Training and exercising your EOC personnel
This course along with ICS/EOC Interface Workshop (G191 ), is a cornerstone for the State of California, Office of Emergency Services, Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Credentialing Program.